Major changes to the Pricing and Plans
There are important changes to the pricing and plans in Blanq. Starting Feb 3rd 2021, the free tier will stop to exist and will be replaced by three new paid plans: Lite, Plus and Premium.
Lite plan is the new entry-level plan (for basic link redirection features and low traffic). When paid annually, it comes down to $8 per month for your business – still far lesser than the competition.
Starter and Standard plans are now Plus and Premium. The number of routing links in Plus is 2 per short link now. It was 3 earlier. There are no changes to the Premium plan.
Why was the free plan discontinued?
- In the last couple of months, it became increasingly difficult to sustain the free plan. It increased costs and required a lot of my time to support user’s needs. It slowed me down from adding new features in the app.
- Now, I can completely focus on my paid customers. I will soon release a lot of new features in the coming days like the Performance/Insight section.
- The extra cash inflow will ensure scalability with more servers. The goal is to reduce response times and handle a lot more traffic without dropping a single request. Paid plans will lead to greater accountability from me.
The ultimate goal with these changes is to support your business and help you grow. A healthy sustainable business model will also ensure the longevity of our service.
Existing users will get 15 days as the Trial period and you can upgrade to a paid plan anytime within that period. Folks that are already on a paid plan, nothing much changes for you.
If you do not intend to upgrade, your existing links will continue to work but you won’t be able to create new short links. Also, click tracking will be disabled.
For more details, please check out the updated Pricing page – https://blanq.io/pricing.html
If you have any questions or suggestions, please email support[at]blanq.io.
Having said that, here’s what’s in plan for this year.
- Configure default landing page for your domains.
- Set your custom 404 pages.
- Tags for links.
- Email digest.
- Organize links in a campaign.
- Support for Pixels and a lot more…